Sunday, May 24, 2009

barefoot and blending

Have you ever felt the need to post a picture of what you're wearing just because you love the color so (so, so, so) much?

M'kay. Just curious.



Have you ever felt the need to post a picture of one of your kitchen appliances for the same reason?


Me either.



But, have you ever hung a gift from your MOPs group leader over your kitchen chair just so you can snap a picture of it's vibrant color, and then post it too?

I've heard of people doing that.



And I've heard of people posting pictures of their dish soap dispensing jar to show off it's lively yet sophisticated hue.

But, personally I choose to post about more current topics like Healthcare and Environmental Policies.

15 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

oh what a lovely color indeed! One of my favorite too!

britt

mrs boo radley said...

A woman after my own turquoise-loving heart.

I wore my big beaded turquoise bracelet today. I could have been in this post.

Elyse said...

One of my favorite colors too!
~Elyse

Aimee' said...

I'm dreaming of the day I own my very own mixer like that...sigh..

~*Michelle*~ said...

Now that color whispers.....tranquility.

and ps.
I think I have cute feet envy. you have the best toes.....I would probably give you nightmares if I posted pics of my "Tales from the Crypt" crooked feet.

amanda said...

does michelle totally crack you up every time she comments!?! she does me! lol. and i love your post. and that color. it's so fun! and summery. i love summer colors on windy wisconsin days like today!

Sara said...

LOVE that color! So vibrant!

Pam said...

What? Do you like that color or something? Ha!

Pretty funny how all you had to do was stand in ONE room and shoot all of those beautifully hued photos. Great post, too.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful color!!!! makes my white kitchen aid look boring :)

Rissa said...

Love the color.. happens to be one of my favoites.. hope you had a blessed memorial day!!

Erin said...

Ooh..love turquoise!

Whitney said...

Love that color...makes me think of sunny days!!

Laura said...

Hi there - this is Laura from MckMama's car seat blog post. You asked a question about the infant car seat handle being up and if that is allowed. Yes - SOME infant seats do allow the handle to be up while the seat is in the vehicle and in transit. It is important to always read the instructions for the car seat manual to determine the rules for your particular seat. If you have any follow up questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at laura @ kyledavidmiller . org.

gina said...

Mix that color with tangerine and you've got my newest color combo love. :) Fun stuff you've got around you.

gina said...

I just noticed Laura's comment- keeping a car seat handle up is never a good idea- it good be smashed onto a child in case of accident. :(