Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's our 5th Anniversary.

It's been 5 years since we've tied the knot. I can't decide if that's a long time or not.

We dated for six years before he knelt on his knee. I was so excited, I was Mrs. Marvelous-to-be. We've known eachother since we were little. Since then we've learned how to meet in the middle. It's almost as though I know his thoughts. He's definitely custom and not store bought.
A funloving daddy to four little ones. They think he's the best, he's the shine of their sun.
He's our foundation and rock, and I love him to bits. Happy Anniversary honey, you make me do flips.



Love, Your Babe

8 comments:

Amy said...

You haven't changed a bit.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (our 6th is Monday!) - June weddings rock. ;)

Hope you're doing something special!

Stacey said...

Hope you guys had a great day!!! I can actually see myself in one of those photos. Crazy how the time 5 flies and now 4 littl ones later...

Homegrown Tribe said...

That was so sweet. Happy anniversary!

Lisa H said...

Awwwww! What a sweet post, but I loved the ending rhyme the most! :)

With 4 under 3 it has definitely been a busy 6 years!

Hope you had a great anniversary!

Lakeville Vertical said...

What a wonderful post. You look beautiful on your special day. Five years later and what a great life you have. Blessings to you and hubby!

Angela said...

It was SO fun to see your wedding pictures. You were a BEAUTIFUL bride!! And, I agree with Amy- you haven't changed a bit ;)

Angela said...

It was SO fun to see your wedding pictures. You were a BEAUTIFUL bride!! And, I agree with Amy- you haven't changed a bit ;)

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary...LOVED the anniversary poem! And, great pictures too...you looked gorgeous!! :-)

WOW...lots has happened in five years, huh???