Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Save the Swinging for the Small Ones

How were we ever able to do this as a child? Just sit on a swing and spin...and spin, and spin?
Or for that matter, just rock back...and forth and back and forth?
Just looking at these on my screen makes me light-headed, dizzy, and turns my stomach in knots. (Not the children in them--they're pretty cute. But the thought of what the children are doing.) But then again, sitting anywhere in the car besides the front seats, makes me nauseous, too. Oh yea, and the Ferris Wheel at the amusement park and the Merry-go-round...definitly count me out on those. Am I the only one that has this unfortunate disorder? But the waterslides and the tubeslides. Now we're talking. I'll just save the swings for the small ones.

4 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

Looks like fun! I love to swing. :)

Shelly said...

tiff, I just posted a 'swinging' post, check it out! :)

Ehlan said...

I hear ya sista! :)

Kristi said...

OH...I totally can't take any amount of swinging or turning or anything like that either! I even get car sick pretty easily...no reading or riding in the back seat for me! I just can't "stomach" it! :-)