Sunday, May 4, 2008

I always knew they'd be famous.

Julia and Luke are sportin' their hip Resadesign product in this photo. Every mother has a favorite item to dress their child in, right? Don't you? These two shirts are my favorite. And believe me, they wear them often.

And what's almost as fun as dressing my scrumptious sweeties in these shirts---it's winning contests because of them.

We sent a picture of our little models over to RD's April Giveaway Contest, and we won!!! (But really, how could we not?!)

...Now to go shopping with our prize money.

7 comments:

Andi said...

My boys are the ones wearing the "K" and "R" in the giveaway contest photos!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. You do have beautiful children. Congrats! Do you have a lot of prize money to spend? How fun!!!!

Amy said...

They're the perfect models!!

Stacey said...

Yeah. Congrats to you!!! I'm sure Resa was pulling for you too, if her vote counts!

4funboys said...

wow- and I thought 4 in 4 years was tough!

You are blessed...

sweet family!

Ehlan said...

Super cute! Congrats!

Amanda said...

Seriously. Could your kids get ANY cuter? The dimples on your little guy are already heartbreaking and he's only 2 years old!