Friday, October 12, 2007

Fun Tummy Time!


I will honestly admit...and I never thought I would be this way....but I started enjoying my children around the age of 3 months. When I thought of babies, before I had any, I thought, "Oh, how cute, they are just so fun to hold and look at." Well, when Julia came around...I got really tired of that...and wanted her to "do something" instead of just sit there. I know, terrible isn't it? I know I am not the only one that feels this way but it does feel inhumane. Anyways, the twins are sooo much fun now. This picture was during some fun tummy time.




Here are some things they can do.


-babble to eachother (Norah talks the most)


-smile at eachother


-lay on their einstein mat and entertain themselves for more than 5 mins


-bat at things (if they're laying next to eachother they'll bat at eachother's hands


-giggle (Hazel the most)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what cute little girls! Looks like a fun time hanging out in your basement with all the wildlife outside!
We miss you guys!!