Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I'm thankful:

1.For the ladies that work in the nursery at MOPS. (They are just adorable and love the twins. I know the girls will be in good hands while I enjoy a couple hours with other mommies.)

2. That J can dress herself.

3. For how Luke loves to snuggle in the rocking chair before nap and bedtime.

4. For our new washer and dryer. The number of loads I do is significantly lower.

5. For the water and ice dispenser on our frig door. I drink much more water because of that.

6. For the beautiful fall weather we have had the last few days. The kids and I have went on a walk every day after nap because of it.

7. That I got NINE hours of sleep last night. I don't know when the last time was that happened.

8. Iced Chai from Starbucks.

9. For the changing leaves.

10. That my dh doesn't care if I'm still in my pajamas when he gets home from work. ;)

No comments: