Here's my scratch sheet for a success during next photo shoot.
- Give the girl a twig to suck on.
- Allow a random park boy to jump up and down behind me after he realized my goal in the matter.
- Click away like a crazed Rodeo Drive photographer, while making goofball noises and praying she'll look my way.
- Scan the park a few times during clicking process to locate older two children.
- Laugh at the fact that her sister, Norah, is sitting next to her with a frozen pagent smile across her motionless face.
- Scoop her up and smother her with kisses after attaining this photo shoot victory.