Saturday, July 12, 2008

Does my lack in blogging make my butt look big?

You may find this humerous, but I'm not much of a multi-tasker. Meaning--if we've been running around like crazy and my hard focused energy gets used on other things, I'm pretty much useless when it comes to scribbling words down to publish in posts. And with everything going on lately that makes us multi-seasoners look forward to summer, I've been tasking toward these things instead:

Recoup from the little girls' first party.
Pack for our 4th of July getaway to the lake with friends and family.
Swim, boat, swim, eat, swim, tube, ski, swim at the lake.
Take part in a church potluck.
Organize a meal drive for a very pregnant friend.
Host a facial product party.
Swim.
Watch the children take part in their final Track and Field event of the summer.
Play at the park.
Meet some MOPs moms for a park date.
Head downtown for our town's weekly vendor extravaganza with a friend and her children.
Try to re-explain pottytraining to our 2-year-old.
Have a friend down from the cities.
Sew chair covers and burp rags for the new nursery that will be filled by friend, any day now.
Experience Crafty [store's] Weekly Wednesday party for wine, treats, door prizes, and 30% off--with friends.
Have friends over afterwards to scrap--until midnight.
Have friend over to sew special somethings.
Bake a homemade Chicken Potpie and Monster Cookies and deliver it with a salad to a friend whose little guy just had heart surgery.
Head out of town to Mr. Marvelous' and my ol' stompin' grounds.

And that's where we're at. Where are you at?

3 comments:

Elyse said...

Sounds like you are having a b-u-s-y time! You are so allowed!!! As where I am at, I am on vacation with the family till the 18th. I will be SUPER busy once we get back!
Hang in there!!!
~Elyse~

Hilary said...

I just want to say it was awesome to meet you today in person! Thanks so much for coming to our party and for the INCREDIBLE hipster bag you gave me! It was so sweet of you to bring me a birthday gift and we'd never even met in person before! I absolutely looooove the bag. You are very talented.

Again, it was so great meeting you outside of blogland today. Maybe we can make this an annual "Big Bash."
Thanks again for coming!
Hilary

(Oh, and I can't quite remember if you emailed me when I made my blog private. If not, and you want to check it out, feel free to email me at Hily81@aol.com and I can add you to my list of readers. If you want!)
ok, take care!

The Jessie James Gang said...

I had to laugh at the title of this post, because I was just telling my husband that I think I'm spending too much time on my bum because its just not as shapely as it used to be. Maybe I should just blame that on my state of perpetual pregnancy though :). I suppose not blogging COULD make your butt look big, because you wouldn't be flattening it by sitting in front of the computer.