Sunday, July 20, 2008

this little light of mine.

He loves his right thumb, he's the only boy. He's often found making his 3 sisters giggle. He has a joyful heart and is always singing or humming. He is very fond of tacos and never passes on seconds at the dinner table. He's a huge fan of books. He points out golf courses and Tiger Woods. He loves any kind of ball--especially basketballs. He's daddy's home improvement helper. He's a great sleeper, and he loves for us to "nuggle" in his "big boy bed" with him. He's a fanatical tub splasher. He's an impressive pool jumper--but insists on doing it all by himself. He blows on our owies to make them feel better. He's keen on roaring like a lion. He is wonderfully grateful and says "thank you" for the littlest things. He owns dimples and a bouncy, cackly laugh. He's a month away from 2 1/2. And it's plain.ridiculous how wild I am about this little guy.

13 comments:

Lisa H said...

After that description, I'm kind of wild about him too! Well, that description and the picture of that fabulous green tie! LOVE IT!!!

mrs boo radley said...

Is that tie for real? I want one!

Dimples are almost as cute as sturdy leggies.

The Jessie James Gang said...

Oh, boys. I can't wait to have a boy some day. I'd love to have three girls too, but boys are just so boyish.

Angela said...

What a beautiful picture! LOVE the tie. I am wild about that little guy, too- I mean, c'mon- how could you not be?? He's absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Totally teary eyed right now. I can so relate.

That photo is AWESOME, Tiff! He looks SO cute!

Please stop making ties like that and letting your son wear them and photographing him and putting the photos on your blog, though, please. It's almost too much for me to take!!!!!! You rock my world. Really.

Anonymous said...

I remember having the same feelings toward my two sons, Lukes uncle D and uncle Shaner, Luke resembles them both. They were also irresistable. I kissed their cheeks so much that they at times would turn chapped. I wonder, how does a mother describe the love she has for her sons? Every mom and dad should beable to go back in time and (re-enjoy) their children.

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

That made me smile.

One of mine is 2 1/2 right now. I know just how you feel. Somehow, words don't do the feeling justice, though, do they?

4funboys said...

how sweet.

4under3 said...

Oh, yes, yes. The tie. Thaitrait, it's real. The elastic and all. And, oh dear, it's the simplist sewing task for even the beginner. Glad you like it.

Elyse said...

What a cutie! How could you not be crazy about him?
~Elyse~

Shelly said...

What a fun tie! Your kids are adorable...Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll be back to visit yours!

Lakeville Vertical said...

I am wild about my little guy also. It kills me that he is growing up way too fast. I was so scared to have a boy and now I wish I had more. They are wonderful!!

Kristi said...

Oh, there is something SO wonderful and special about a mom's relationship with her little boy!! My little Caleb warms my heart like you wouldn't believe! I am so head over heels too...I totally know what you mean!