Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Redemption was Me

It seemed as though my children hadn't the least bit of recollection of our mildly miserable morning stroll after rising from today's afternoon naps. Regardless, in an effort to redeem my motherhood, I talked Mr. Marvelous into a trip to the CC for a late afternoon dip in the pool. Thank you water, kiddie pool, water, water, floaties, and big strong daddy. And, thank you cabana boy sweet waitress for saving our hungry tummies with your tray filled of satisfying cuisine. For sure, the pool was a much better idea today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, now that is more like it. Ironically enough, after taking my MSC swimming all morning, Prince Charming took them biking early this evening!!! What a flip flop of events!

Who is in the foreground and who is in the background of this last photo, for adorable twin in the background's profile sure reminds me of my Small Fry's and I know you said you sensed a resemblance of sorts when you held my own babe on Sunday...

Rachel said...

I feel refreshed just looking at those pictures. Good choice, Tiffany, good choice.

And the twins in tubes picture is so adorable!!

Homegrown Tribe said...

That looks VERY enjoyable! :)

brittany

Elyse said...

Looks like the kiddos had fun!!!
~Elyse~

Kristi said...

Oh, how refreshing is WATER on these hot days!! What a fun family thing to do! :-)

Angela said...

These pictures are soooo fun. I absolutely LOVE the one with Julia with the red swirly tube around her... so cool.