I read this over at All about Us and thought I'd join in.
Four jobs I have had in my life
- YMCA staff (anything you can think of, I did it.)
- Toddler Teacher in Childcare Center
- First grade teacher
- Barista at Starbucks
Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
- The Notebook
- Dumb and Dumber
- Die Hard-Live Free or Die Hard
TV Shows that I watch
- The Bachelor
- The Unit
- Friday Night Lights
- LIVE with Regis and Kelly (Kelly and I would be BEST friends if she lived next door.)
Four Places I have been
- Cozumel (Honeymoon!)
Four People who E-mail / Call Me Often
- My mom
- ...my mom
- ...my mom..
- do I even need to say it?
Four of My Favorite Foods
- Veggie Sandwiches from Brugger's
- Breakfast foods (waffles, pancakes, eggs, hashbrowns, you name it.)
- Lemon Cream cake from Olive Garden
- Salads...the best being Oriental Chicken from Applebee's
Four places I would rather be right now
- Skiing in Montana
- Relaxing beachside in Jamaica
- On a Cruise somewhere...I've never been.
Things I am looking forward to this year
- Christmas....like every year.
- Watching the twins continue to develop their own personalities
- Park dates next summer.
- My hubby's and my ski trip in January.
Want to play? Consider yourself tagged and please let me know you decided to play!