Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!! Thankful Thursday

1. The bottle of coffee Frappacino that my husband bought for me to pump us up for our 2.5 hour drive at 8:30 this morning.
2. Great conversation with my hubby on our way to Thanksgiving.
3. Hearing Jaclyn ask Oli if she could hold his hand during our ride.
4. Martin's chocolate oatmeal treats that he brought today-they were heaven in my mouth.
5. Watching the 3 cousins (all 3-year-old girls) run around and play together-ALL DAY!
6. Watching Oliver tag along.
7. Watching Oliver haul mini marshmallows around in his matchbox tractor and trailers.
8. A Thanksgiving meal that was divine!!
9. Over 2 hours of belly laughing while playing Apples to Apples, Like Minds, and Blokus.
10. Great conversation with family we don't see often.
11. Watching videos of my husband as a young child at past Thanksgivings.
12. Seeing the snow fall while we were in the car.
13. Making Geneva and Layla laugh while we were changing their diapers.
14.....I could go on and on..but I'll stop here. I hope your Thanksgiving was a great one!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Apples to Apples, I haven't played Like minds or Blokus.
Glad to hear you had a good one.

Anonymous said...

I love Apples to Apples haven't played the other ones.
I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Love your new layout and I love Apples to Apples too!