Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Are you a little confused...

It's the night before Thanksgiving, I've packed everything we would need for the four children for our big trip tomorrow...they're sitting by the door ready for our early exit tomorrow morning, my salad is prepped and ready to be assembled when we arrive, and I really have nothing else to do..except to paint my nails this really cool "Pat on black"...so what do I do??? I decide to create an alias for each of my children on 4 under 3. So I went back through EVERY. ONE. OF. MY. POSTS and changed each name. Hmmm....I know. But I just wanted to warn those of you who know us outside of "bloggy world" so you don't think that I have completely lost it. (tip to remember: "big sister" twin is Geneva, "little sister" is Layla... Think of it this way...G comes before L in the alphabet.)

5 comments:

Melanie, Who am I ? said...

I am confused by your explanation, but I think I can figure out who is who. You need to change drooler’s name a couple of posts ago.

Ehlan said...

Wow, you are ambitious.

Anonymous said...

Yeah who the heck is this drooling hazel.

Stephanie Balvin said...

UM, why did you do this exactly?

Anonymous said...

At least you hadn't been blogging too terribly long and didn't have that much to go through! I figure I know why you did it, but will you go ahead and comment to this and let us know why you did!? I figured out who was who in a jiffy and was jealous that you go to re-name all four of your kids! How fun. Are those names that you really like? I LOVE naming people:) I'd give a thought to doing that on my blog as well...just to have the opportunity to come up with more names! I especially like Geneva, by the way.