2. Listening to my husband's calming voice as he gets Oliver out of bed in the morning. (Oli needs some convincing sometimes that even if he has to make a pit stop at the changing table, he'll still get breakfast.)
3. The smell of a baby's breath
4. Inspirational speakers who talk about "How to give your kids more by giving them less"
7. The glisten of white lights on a Christmas tree at night
8. Little hands. (When is the last time you just looked at your little one's fingers and hands in action?..so cute!)
9. Orange juice-Country style..the thicker the better
10. Beth Moore.