Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thanksgiving is in the Air!!



Being an elementary teacher by trade, I naturally engage our children, Julia especially, in arts and crafts. (Luke still has a hard time keeping crayons, markers, and glue out of his mouth. So, he usually makes sticker collages.) I'm so happy that she loves them almost as much as I do. It seems like as soon as November rolls around we could do a Thanksgiving or Christmas craft every day and still not get all my favorites in before Christmas is here and gone. Here is our first craft for the Thanksgiving holiday. We made a Handprint Turkey. I made mine a couple of days ago as an example for her. She did so good. What a budding little artist!

1 comment:

Stephanie Balvin said...

You are a "Supermom" I hate doing art projects because of the mess to clean up. Can we come to your house?