Monday, January 19, 2009

I knew that old Starbucks apron would be put to good use.

Remember this little ditty?



..the one that Gina found at 23Hearts and insisted that I have. To me, it's like Strawberry Sour Punch Straws bottled up in fabric. Or it's like the sound of classical music and baby giggles captured in thread. That's how much I [heart] this coffee sleeve. I think that's why I sometimes slip it around my water glass during the day, too.

Well, today--as it kept my velvety Caramel Macchiato warm--it inspired me to create comrades for it to commune with.

So I did.

8 comments:

Lori said...

i {{{{love}}}} them! so stinkin cute!

Kristen said...

How cute!!

Now I need to see if you are interested in making me some more hair clips for Anya, this time with me sending you money for them?? What do you think?

Or at least tell me how you do it?

Lisa H said...

Oh, you are so clever! Very cute!

Now you're going to have trouble deciding which one to use every day. :)

mrs boo radley said...

Schmart!!

That's my Tiff.

Stacey said...

Super cute Tiff!

Tara said...

Yup, very adorable! Did you use the velcro???

And how would you make felt hair clippies that wouldn't slip out of baby fine hairs??? I'm getting tired of Avery's topknot and wishing for something a little fancier.

THE CHRISTENSEN CHRONICLE said...

They are freaking adorable!!!

The Jessie James Gang said...

Someday, I'm gonna be cool...