Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So long Floridians!

Hi everyone! It's me. Julia. There's been a lot of firsts for me these past few days. The first time flying solo on a big vacation with my parents (Which was fun, but--I'll have you know--I've asked about my little brother and sisters alot while I've been away, and told mom and dad that next time I want them to come along too.), the first time seeing the ocean, and soon the first time flying in a big airplane. I'm so excited! (Did you know that I liked airplanes so much when I was little, that Pink Airplanes was my 2nd birthday party theme? Yep.)



But now it's time to snap back into reality and kiss all of that vacation stuff goodbye.

Soon I'll rejoin the rest of my family in really, really, reeeally cold weather. That's when walking along the beach will simply be a distant memory tucked away in the filing cabinets of my 4 year old brain.

So long Floridians! You've been good to us. Now, we're outta here.


10 comments:

Aimee' said...

I just love the picture of you two. It's so precious! Have a safe flight home...gotta be better than being in a car for 20+ hours right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww I love this post and I love the pictures. I'm dreaming of the beach and it isn't that cold here either.

Liz said...

WOW it's beautiful there...I love the last picture...just precious! Have a safe trip home!
liz

Lisa H said...

Sounds like a fun time, Julia! :)

Threeundertwo said...

How fun to find your blog! The pictures are so beautiful. She's a sweetie. Glad she had a good time in Florida.

gina said...

Darling!


Loved the pics while I'm sitting in the nidst of an ice and snow storm!

mrs boo radley said...

My day is complete now that I've seen the white sun specs.

Thank you.

Lorie said...

Love the pictures of Julia, but let me tell ya....you look fabulous....would never know you birthed 4 babies in less than 3 years (and the last 2 weren't that long ago).

The Henrys said...

I love the 2 of you walking on the beach! I bet Julia will treasure that picture when she is older. By the way, you look great for someone who has had 4 kids in less than 3 years! What's your secret? Burning so many calories chasing after the 4 kids 4 and under?

Kristin said...

What precious pictures! That last one should be blown up, framed, and put on your wall; it's gorgeous. Glad you had such a great vacation; and I am writing that as snow is falling, I'm wearing three layers of clothing and wrapped up in a blanket and I'm still not warm enough. ;)