1.Alarm at 6:20. Shower. Hair. Makeup. Dressed.
2.Greet Julia in kitchen at 7. Pour her and Luke's bowl of cereal and glasses of milk, peel banana, vitamins.
3.Warm bottles for the girls. Prep rice cereal and pureed squash.
4.Go wake Lukie at 7:15. He's so funny. Squeeze and tickle him all the way to his booster seat.
5.Go wake girls up. They are usually awake, rolling around in their crib, "talking" to eachother.
6.Put girls in their chairs with bottles. Feed them their cereal.
6.5 Do Julia's hair at the table. Have her put on the clothes set out for her.
7.After breakfast. Big kids up stairs to "entertain" themselves. Toy of choice-blocks.
8.Sponge bath the girls on the livingroom floor. Change diapers and into clothes.
9.Prep MOPS bottles for the girls. Diaper bag and purse out to car.
10.Clean up kitchen. I can't stand coming home to a messy kitchen.
11. Change Luke
12. Start car.
13. Lay out coats. Julia gets ready and chases Luke around trying to help him.
14. I help Luke with his coat.
15. Girls in their carseat carriers.
16. Luke in car first. Followed by baby #1. Followed by Julia. Followed by baby #2.
17. Kid check. Seatbelt check. Double Stroller check.
18. Out the driveway at 8:45. Right on time.
This is becoming a great, smooth running routine. We're all happy, excited for MOPS, and pumped to be getting out of the house. After a refreshing time with my group, "Becky's House," we voyaged to McDonald's playland. A first as a "full family." It couldn't have gone any better. Phew...
Added bonus-Daddy surprised us there, even though he said he couldn't make it.