2. Library to borrow these books:
- The New Dare to Discipline
- The New Strong Willed Child
- Bringing Up Boys
3. Coffee shop for a sweet, caramel, nutty, treat paired with one of my new books in a comfy chair next to the crackling fire. I'm a big fan of free therapy.
4. Take a coffee to go and drop it off at a friends for a quick and fun surprise.
5. Grocery store to get some necessities, chicken noodle soup for Mr. Under the Marvelous Weather, and formula. 8 cases/32 quarts of this will fill the girls' tummies for the next month.
6. Savers for a couple Dr. Seuss books. Have I told you that hidden deep within I have a weakness for children books?