husbands people don't understand the satisfaction...nor the essential need of it... that this online-free-to-the-public chronicle brings. However, I call it my "Retreat From the Busyness."
After opening up my rambling mind to the keyboard almost every day, that simple click on the perfect little "publish post" button sends a shock wave of achievement throughout my body. It is here where I journal of day-to-day experiences and connect with other "bloggy friends."
Thanks to the kids, dogs, moms, husbands, etc. out there who create noteworthy experiences that are then put to script, I've laughed, cried, and sat in amazement through some wonderfully put posts.
Thank you bloggers. All 112 Million of you.
(Ok, I don't frequent them all.)
- You make me laugh, Mckmama.
- You make it so easy to imagine just how sweet your little girl is, Rachel.
- You have a hilarious husband, Stacey.
- Your little boy has found the perfect spot, Shelly.
- You have some handsome ones on your hands, Leslie.
- You found a great one, Amy.
- You made me tear up, Kim.
- You got a great shot, Ehlan.