Friday, December 28, 2007

I'll Give You One Guess

It's been 8 nights of waking 2 soaked-through baby girls around 10:00 (right before we go to bed) to change their onesies, pajamas, sleep sacks, AND crib sheet because of their "tummy bug." But tonight...tonight was the night I was waiting for, to walk in and not have to breath through my mouth. We tiptoed in and tiptoed out. Yea!!

But, I'll give you one guess as to what happens, on this 9th night, to these sleeping-through-the-nighters-since-3 1/2-months-old...around 10:30. And why wouldn't it?!

3 comments:

Ehlan said...

Oh no! You poor things! I hope that tonight is better for you!!

Stephanie Balvin said...

They have been doing this 10 days, oh mother, you must be tired! How are the rest of the kids?

Melanie, Who am I ? said...

Are they joining little Miss A in the night time parting?