Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ok, Who are You?

Alright, whoever you are...Mrs. I-mop-my-floor-EVERY-SINGLE-DAY, you just shattered my contentment of having an imperfect "so fresh and so clean" kitchen.

Please reveal yourself.
(I'd love to have you as a guest host here on 4under3. Us stay at home moms could revel in your glory.)

I'm trying to convince myself that you have no children because we all know the amount of time our pre-kindergarten children require of us. But now I am scratching my head because if you have no children, what is making your floor so dirty?

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I also have a question for you mother of 4 under 3. Do you have a dog? Surely you must NOT!
I wondered that same thing about the mopping of the floor.

Melanie, Who am I ? said...

I don't think she really exsists!

4under3 said...

Despite the fact that I grew up on a farm far, far from any Starbucks or Cheesecake Factories, had 2 dogs and many cats. We do not have a dog, nor do we have a cat. Our children would think they were in heaven if they had a pet to call their own. Sheltered aren't they? Do you, Leslie?

Rachel said...

I need to mop my floor every day, but don't. In fact the days I do mop the floor, it looks un-mopped by the time I go to bed--not good motivation to mop again.

Leslie said...

I have a question - How do you make imeem play an entire song? I can only figure out how to make it play 15 seconds or so. I don't know much about imeem, but it seems pretty cool. YOu can email me (leslieandtheboys@gmail.com). If you don't have time, I completely understand!!!

Carrie said...

If the mop breaks (or the dog is full) I can pull out the rag and wash the kitchen floor by hand, but what's a girl to do when the vacuum breaks?

Ehlan said...

I also would like this person to come forward! Motivation is needed!