Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back in the High Life Again

You'd be proud of me! (I sound like Juj when I say that.)

I did refrain from pounding my fists and pouting my bottom lip at those darn spikey temps that poked around at us these last few days. I acted like a responsible mommy and sang the "Hallelujah" chorus or hummed "Silent Night" when I felt like "all was [NOT] calm"..."or bright."

And look.
We're back in the high life again!


Norah is her giggly, smiley self. And, she's back to her peaceful nighttime slumber---7p to 7a.

It's undeniable that we've met our quota in the sick department this year. But I can put that behind us. Soaking up today's warm rays was just what the doctor ordered. Mother Nature is sure taking a turn for the best. I'm pretty sure all our efforts are paying off. There are no more runny noses to blow or wipe. No more aches and pains. Just a lot of bright sun, fresh breezes, and wrestling with daddy.







Even though this little guy got all the camera time, rest assure that all 4under3 gave daddy their best shot.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Love the shirt!

Stacey said...

Glad to hear things are on the up and up. Hope they stay that way for you all!
WE are loving the weather too! Seriously, there is something about the sun and does a body good, am I right?
Hope you have a fabulous day!
We are still praying for H & N and their upcomming tests!
Love ya.

Ehlan said...

Hooray for health!

Anonymous said...

Hip, hip, hooray!!! So glad to hear it!

My boys "do all their own stunts" and have that t-shirt, too!

And, if there were something I "wasn't telling you" (per your last comment on my blog) I guess I wouldn't be telling you for a reason! ;) But, no, no. No plans to be JUST like you in that regard. I mean, I think you're cool and all. Really cool. But, we'll only have FOUR under three if God really, REALLY insists. And He'd have to drag me there kicking and screaming!

Glad you are enjoying the High Life again, at any rate.

Amanda said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better! We are, too, thankfully! I do believe we'll be seeing much healthier days with the warmer weather. The sun does a body good! :)

Angela said...

SOOOO glad to hear that everyone is doing great... and YEAH that the weather is cooperating!! PLEASE- can it be that way still when we get back??

I do love Spring- that anticipation, hope, sunshine, smiles...

Just when you think you can't take one more second of winter, God gives us Spring. THANK YOU GOD!!

Hope you have a great day, today!!

Kristi said...

I am so glad to hear that everyone is feeling better...that is so great!!

Yes, isn't it wonderful to FEEL spring "knocking on the door" a bit??? So refreshing and NEEDED after a long, cold winter!!!

Take care!!