Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Here's a little taste of what's to come. This is a little naptime project that I'm in the middle of. But...since I must only pick "100 Things I Like," I must choose wisely. As for now, here are some things that I'm thankful for today.

1. Amoxicillin
2. Little Tykes Slides
3. Sunshine
4. 95% Cotton/5% Spandex short sleeved shirts
5. Khaki pants
6. Sunshine 46 degree weather
7. Date Night
8. Strawberry Banana, Flaxseed, Honey, Kefir Smoothies
9. Being able to hear the twins babble when they wake (because their room vents come straight to ours).

2 comments:

Amy said...

Amen to number 3! It's not out today down here, but it just hit 60! WooHoo!
(celebrating it all I can, as it's supposed to snow in less than 2 days)

Ehlan said...

You must be a healthy mama...flaxseed, honey, and kefir...good for you!