Friday, March 14, 2008

What is Very, Very Wrong...

with this recently started checklist?
Added Information:
Yes, my husband is going on a golf trip tomorrow. He assures me that "it's not that big of deal." I do find that hard to believe since we live in MN and he'll be vacationing for 5 days with his dad and brother in Naples, F.L.O.R.I.D.A. Along with 2 Tee Off times a day and attending the MN Twins' (no he's not bringing our twins) Spring Training, he'll be soaking up temps in the low 80's. That's ok, though, because remember back to my 'Craft Camp on the Lake' a few months ago..well, next year it will be appropriately renamed 'Craft Camp on the Gulf.'
Raise your hand if your in.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Kinda looks like the hub is going for a golf weekend and you are staying home with the kiddos. Almost doesn't seem fair, does it?

Ehlan said...

That's what I was thinking too...no wife or kiddos on the list!

Kelly said...

well i was going to say no pants but i like the other guesses better. lol

Anonymous said...

The fact that he didn't invite me, looks VERY, VERY wrong!

Gregg Scherer

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Hmmm definately golfing involved...and yes no family "stuff" noted! Sounds completely wrong to me, I think it should read:
Swimsuit
coverup
sun lotion
good book/smut magazines
pj's
1 fancy outift

And that's it!!! Then it would mean you are going!

Amy said...

Sounds like a TESTOSTERONE LIST.

Are you even going? ;) (I see the twins are)

Stephanie Balvin said...

I am in!

Leslie said...

I am totally in and I feel like I am actually a crafy one finally!! Hope you are getting some help while hubs is away.

Angela said...

Yes, Mitch- whatever you do- do NOT forget the pommade. Please! :)

Amanda said...

I would love to be in, but I don't "craft". Would that be a problem? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in, Tiff. I'm totally there. My twins will be done nursing by then so I'm good to go. We'll go. I promise. Somewhere. Sometime. ;)
-Lori

Shelly said...

I'll come,........how will I get all my stuff there???

Amy said...

Me too, me too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, must say I'm sorry (for you!) that my original thought when I read this checklist (supercute post idea) was, in fact, correct. I was pretty sure this was what was happening. But I was thrown off by "twins tickets." I figured he wasn't bringing your twins, but where would he be GOING where he could see The Twins. Now I see. Sigh.