Saturday, March 22, 2008

Soaking Tubs

If our little girls had hidden gills and fins that we didn't know about, it wouldn't surprise me. They both LOVE the water. As soon as I walk into the kids' bathroom with Hazel she starts kicking her arms and legs simultaneously while squeaking with excitement. She knows exactly what is to come.

Tonight I thought I'd do something a little different. I filled up two little buckets with water, one for each girl, and placed them in the bathtub. They each had their own mini soaking tub and seemed to love the freedom of sitting up by themselves. These Soaking Tubs obviously didn't cramp their style.



And, Norah loved being placed so close to the faucet.

8 comments:

Angela said...

What a great idea- that is so fun! I'll bet they had a blast. Cute little water-babies!

Amy said...

So cute, love the thought of Hazel getting so excited just walking in. So sweet.
My kids hated bathtime until they were one or so.
Perhaps they wouldn't have minded, had their momma thought of something cool... like buckets. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a clever little bucket-brain you are, Mama! Looks like so much fun!

The girlies are looking SO SO much like big sis and bro now, too!

Kristi said...

I agree...what a fun idea!! :-) I always loved when my kids were so amazed with the water coming out of the faucets!!! The simple pleasures of life!!

Leslie said...

That is such a great idea. You are full of them. And so happy to hear about the great doctor reports. Happy Easter 4 under 3!

Lori said...

Beautiful. I love the pictures. It's so good how you're not just enjoying every moment, but you're documenting all of it.

Missed you last wed!!

Anonymous said...

Lap it up lil' Norah. Taylor has always loved bath time too. We usually do it together.

Ehlan said...

How precious! Olivia loves bath time too--she likes to put her face in the water and lap it up! Silly girl!!